Definition of Spam
The term “Spam” refers to unwanted e-mail containing commercial information sent to the specified recipient, which was not solicited by him or did not agree to receive it. It is known as:
- UCE – unsolicited commercial e-mail
- UBE – unsolicited bulk e-mail
- Every User of the System agrees that it is strictly forbidden to send spam using Media24Media Marketing Automation.
- Every User of the System agrees to send e-mails only to verified contacts that have given permission to receive messages and in particular disclosed their e-mail address.
- Each message sent from the system must contain:
– Name and address in message header ‚from’
– Real ‘reply-to’ address
– Footer that contains the data of the sender
- The content of e-mail must be consistent with the law and accepted principles of morality.
- Each message sent from the System must contain correctly described, highly visible and active link that allows addressee resign from receiving e-mail.
- If the addressee resigned from receiving e-mail it is not allowed to change that status without addressee approval.
- Each User of the System undertakes to comply with the law including India law regarding personal data protection and electronic services.
- Owner of the System reserves the right to terminate the agreement for use of the System in case of the User’s non-compliance with the principles set out in the Anti-spam policy and after finding that the User did not response for given warning.
- Owner of the System reserves the right to immediate account lockout and block ongoing shipments of e-mails if it finds that the User sent an e-mail to spam trap, which are addresses or domains detecting cases of sending messages without the required approvals.
- Owner of the System reserves the right to block User’s account if it finds that in result of the shipment of e-mails one of the IP Media24Media Marketing Automation addresses is added to the blacklist conducted by an external entity in order to block spam senders.
- In the event of a complaint of an end user about receiving an unsolicited e-mail or an e-mail with unwanted content, Owner of the System reserves the right to block User’s account or/and block ongoing shipments of e-mails.
- In the case of the blocking or multiple blocking of User’s account due to breach of the Anti-spam policy the Owner of the System reserves the right to block User account or/and block ongoing shipments of e-mails without giving a reason.